Professional Surveyor/Project Manager
KPM Franklin is a rapidly growing, multi-disciplined professional services land planning, engineering, and surveying firm. Our surveying department is full-service offering boundary, ALTA/NSPS, topographic, wetland, tree, control surveys, right-of-way mapping, Platting, FDOT, and construction layout/builder services. We are seeking a full-time Professional Surveyor/ Project Manager to join our Orlando, Florida or Kissimmee, Florida office. We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package. KPMFranklin is also an equal opportunity employer.
Qualifications and Education:
• Professional Licensed Surveyor Registered in the State of Florida
• At least 5-10+ years of experience as a Professional Surveyor/Project Manager
• Be proficient in AutoCad
• Have horizontal alignment, vertical alignment, and topographic survey experience
• Have experience with boundary, hydrographic, right of way, as-built, and layout surveys
• Experience completing quantity, record, mean high water line, and special purpose surveys is a plus
• FDOT Experience a Must
• Should have experience coordinating proposals, invoices, labor tracking activities, and contract submittals
Please send resume and cover letter to HR Department at
Job Type: Full-time
KPM Franklin is an equal opportunity employer.