KPM Franklin is a rapidly growing, multi-disciplined professional services land planning, engineering, and surveying firm. We are seeking a full-time Designer to join our Orlando, Florida office. The candidate’s role is to lead production effort associated with the preparation of contract bid plans. We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package.
Qualifications and Education:
• Shall have at least 8 years of experience with highway design
• Shall be proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D or MicroStation (Power GeoPaK)
• Preferred experience in field of highway design, maintenance of traffic, drainage and pavement markings is desired
• Familiar with cost estimating (designer interface, automated quantities, and long range estimating) is a plus
• Experience in miscellaneous structures, signals and environmental permitting is a plus
Please send resume and cover letter to HR Department at
Job Type: Full-time
KPM Franklin is an equal opportunity employer.