CAD Technician / Designer
KPM Franklin is a rapidly growing firm offering professional civil engineering, planning, land surveying and landscape architecture services. We are seeking a full-time CAD Technician to join our Kissimmee, Florida office. Compensation depends on experience in addition to a strongly competitive benefits package.
Qualifications and Education
• High school or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years of civil engineering drafting
• Should have experience with design and drafting commercial and residential plans using AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Shall work with project managers and project engineers to understand scope of work and project responsibilities
• Should have experience completing drawing/project responsibilities within scope, budget and schedule, and reviewing drawings for accuracy
• Should have high proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017
Please send resume and cover letter to HR Department at
Job Type: Full-time
KPM Franklin is an equal opportunity employer.